Windows are just like your eyes, they allow you to see out into the world. They also are the “eyes” looking into your homes and your business premises. For this reason, they require being kept clean so that they reflect positively on your home or your business. There are many ways you can achieve relatively clean windows. You very well can wash your windows yourself by getting yourself a pair of steps, a bucket of soapy water, maybe a mop and some old newspapers. Well, I think just imagining yourself on top of the ladder made you realise although it is possible, it cannot be the best way to do it.
Hiring a professional window cleaner is probably the option you can go for just for some of the reasons listed below:
* Professional window cleaners do this as a day job, they know all the secrets to get your windows squeaky clean
* You do not have to take the risk of falling and injuring yourself
* They have all the necessary tools and equipment to do a great job
* Window washing is insured, in the event, a window breaks or something else is damaged you can make a claim on their insurance
* Your time is valuable, you are free to do something else while someone cleans your windows for you
If the above list of benefits to you are not enough to convince you to hire a professional window cleaner, then I will let you in on a few secrets to achieving sparkling clean windows:
1. Always clean your windows from top to bottom. If you live in a multi story building then clean the top level windows first
2. Have the correct tools and equipment at hand
3. Understand the simple window cleaning workflow to make your job quicker – use detergent applicator, wash and rinse then use a squeegee to leave the windows streak free
Ok so now know exactly why you should be using a professional window cleaning service as well as some of the industry secrets, now is the time to make a decision. Do you really have the time to be out in all weathers standing on a ladder and cleaning your windows, or you would rather let someone with the knowledge and experience do it for you? I knew you would go for the latter option and I have just the name for you, www.jetwashseal.co.uk.
This uses no harmful chemicals, the water evaporates quickly leaving behind a streak-free finish. They apply safer cleaning methods and will wash window frames and previously inaccessible windows. The system is also suitable for cleaning the following surfaces:
* Solar panels
* Window sills
* Fascia boards
If you are looking for an all-round window cleaning service that will provide best results and sparkling clean windows then call us on 01902 655499 or 07754 405 080 or fill in our online contact form.